Lincoln Elementary School opened in 1912 and is located in the town of
Reedley. Lincoln Elementary School teachers and staff are dedicated to ensuring each student's academic, social and emotional success. The entire Lincoln staff strives to support the parents and students of our school community by providing a safe and positive learning environment.
Reflecting the belief that every child can and will learn at high levels, Lincoln Elementary is committed to developing a community of lifelong learners where students have opportunities to reach their fullest potential as scholars, citizens, and leaders.
All students will learn at high levels to reach their greatest potential.
Our Collective Commitments
We will promote and protect our shared mission, vision, and the following collective commitments:
1. Be present, work collaboratively, and actively participate in the educational process for our
learning and that of our students.
2. Teach the essential learning of our agreed-upon curriculum.
3. Use actionable data as evidence of student learning to inform and improve practice and to
better meet the needs of individual students.
4. Provide and receive a variety of instructional strategies that promote relevant lifelong learning.
5. Contribute to an effective system of intervention and extension while providing enrichment
opportunities to all.
6. Engage in meaningful, job-embedded staff development to enhance our professional skills.
7. Agree and contribute to a safe, nurturing learning environment with common behavioral
expectations, model and teach that behavior, and consistently reinforce our expectations.
7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Blue and Gold