Our mission is to ensure ALL students reach their highest academic and social potential.
All students will learn
We will promote and protect our shared mission, vision, and the following collective commitments:
- Be present, work collaboratively, and actively participate in the educational process for our learning and that of our students.
- Teach the essential learning of our agreed-upon curriculum.
- Use actionable data as evidence of student learning to inform and improve practice and to better meet the needs of individual students.
- Provide and receive a variety of instructional strategies that promote relevant lifelong learning.
- Contribute to an effective system of intervention and extension while providing enrichment opportunities to all.
- Engage in meaningful, job-embedded staff development to enhance our professional skills.
- Contribute to a safe, nurturing learning environment.
- Agree to common behavioral expectations, model and teach that behavior, and consistently reinforce our expectations.