Reflecting the belief that every child can and will learn at high levels, Lincoln Elementary is committed to developing a community of lifelong learners where students have opportunities to reach their fullest potential as scholars, citizens, and leaders.
All students will learn at high levels to reach their greatest potential.
Our Collective Commitments
- Provide and receive meaningful and relevant, job-embedded staff development to enhance our professional skills.
- Provide a supportive school atmosphere where everyone feels emotionally, physically, and intellectually safe while acting with integrity, respect, and honesty.
- Teach the essential learning of our agreed-upon curriculum.
- Teachers and staff will communicate in formal PLC’s across grade levels to discuss student growth and intervention strategies and promote cohesion and equity for all students. (Promotes the district vision).
- Deliver meaningful relevant and differentiated instruction that prepares all students for the next level of learning.
- We will commit to analyzing data including anecdotal, formative, and summative, to determine the best path for the advancement of all students’ learning.
- We will commit to providing a learning environment of high expectations where students and teachers feel safe, are engaged, and progressing at their highest rate.